The Care & Retirement Living Conference 2020
Retirement Living Conference Date - Tuesday 24th November 2020
De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, London WC2
The Leading Conference for the Care Homes and Retirement Living Sector takes place on Tuesday 24th November 2020 at De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms, London WC2
- Understand growing investment opportunities in the Senior Living property markets
- Over the last ten years this Conference has become established as the must attend event for those operating in, developing in, investing in, or working with, Care Homes and Retirement Living in the UK.
- Unrivalled networking opportunities - Join hundreds of market leading attendees at the UK's largest conference, whether in person or online
- The day provides a detailed update on the different Senior Living Markets, looks where investment is coming from, and crucially analyses where the opportunities are for both those investing and operating in the sector.
- Following a record audience last year of more than 500 delegates, we return to our new Retirement Living Conference Venue, near Covent Garden, with extra space arranged and a socially distanced, limited capacity audience.
- Delegates can attend virtually if they prefer and still benefit from all sessions, interactivity, and networking with the entire audience.
- Understand the key investment deals and the investor perspective
- Updates on operation, legislation, development and future opportunity areas
- Hear from an unrivalled senior panel of operators, investors and advisors – full agenda below
This event is likely to sell out again, with social distancing measures in place, so please book early to guarantee your place.
To see who attends please click here